Join the Alumni Association
The GLCC Alumni Association is a community of alumni who are thankful for their GLCC experience and believe in it’s mission, “to glorify God by preparing students to be servant-leaders in the church and world” and desire to see this important work continue. The Alumni Association and Office of Alumni Relations work together to enhance fellowship, communication, and services beneficial to the alumni and the College.
Your GLCC Alumni Association membership helps underwrite alumni events, as well as scholarships. Your membership is important. If you are not currently a member we encourage you to partner with us.
The GLCC Alumni Association seeks to be a highly visible and effective organization that is known for the quality of services it provides to all alumni. The Association also seeks to model servant-leadership through giving back to those students coming after us. Alumni Association membership is win-win—you benefit others and yourself!
Download and send in a completed Alumni Association signup form.
Don't forget to join the Alumni Mailing List. Email us at email@example.com and we will add you.
Dues: $20 Individual $25 Couple
Benefits of the Alumni Association
- 15% Discount at the GLCC Bookstore*
- Library checkout privileges
- On-site access to over 40 premium research databases with full text and images of over 10,000 periodicals and 29,000 e-books. Access the library catalog from home at http://library.glcc.edu
- GLCC e-mail account
- Faculty/Staff pricing in the cafeteria and free drinks when you visit GLCC*
- $1000 scholarship for your children their first year
- Alumni Discount Insurance Program
- Audit one class FREE each semester - including online classes (Graduates only)*
*not applicable to current students
Your Membership Makes A Difference!
- Faculty/Staff Appreciation Luncheon in December
A tangible way we show the faculty and staff we appreciate their sacrifice.
- Banquet Honoring Graduating Seniors
We partner with the Junior Class in providing a Banquet in honor of the Seniors on the Friday night prior to graduation. Graduates also receive a gift certificate to Barnes & Noble.
We award two $500.00 scholarships each year.
Funding Special Projects